The Account Manager will report to the Vice President, Customer Relations. The Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service to our clients. This will include rapid response to customer inquiries, working closely with design, production, and sales teams to ensure production to proceeding according to schedule, supporting customers throughout their product development and launches, and problem solving when necessary.
· Attention to detail, time management skills, exceptional initiative & follow-through skills
· Superior interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills; ability to thrive in a fast paced team-based environment
· Prior client relationship building experience
· Experience in the fashion industry a plus
· Strong organizational skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to multi-talk while working under pressure
· Fast learner
Job Type: Full-time
Since first incorporating in May 2016, Suuchi Inc. has rapidly grown in every way imaginable. With over 100 team members, multiple in-house services, and a 23% revenue increase per month, Suuchi Inc. is democratizing apparel manufacturing in the USA.
Who do we hire?
· Passionate people with a "can-do" attitude.
· Fearless people who love problem-solving.
· Self-driven people who look at the big picture.