Suuchi Inc. is looking for a stellar intern to assist us with apparel/fashion sales and serve as an essential part of our day-to-day operations.
*** This is an unpaid internship ***
What you'll do
· Assist with email and phone correspondence with prospects via email and phone.
· Conduct data entry for inbound and outbound sales prospects.
· Create lead generation campaigns and assist with strategy development for improving sales.
· Create visually appealing email templates for diverse outbound leads.
· Participate in fashion events in NYC and learn how to build your network.
· Help drive the Suuchi Inc brand and make it a known name in the fashion world.
What you'll need:
· Excellent organization and communication skills, written and verbal.
· A fearless attitude towards sales and networking and a desire to learn and grow.
· Goal oriented towards a career in business and fashion.
· Working towards a Bachelors degree in fashion, business, production management, fashion merchandising, or related field.
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What you’ll get:
· Daily stipend for lunch and transportation
· An unbeatable learning experience of the real world of fashion design, manufacturing, and business done in the USA.
Job Type: Internship
Build your career at one of America's fastest growing companies.
Since first incorporating in May 2016, Suuchi Inc. has rapidly grown in every way imaginable. With over 100 team members, multiple in-house services, and a 23% revenue increase per month, Suuchi Inc. is reviving apparel manufacturing in the USA.
Who do we hire?
Passionate people with a "can-do" attitude.
Fearless people who love problem-solving.
Self-driven people who look at the big picture.
Sound like you? Apply to one of the job postings below by emailing [email protected] - in the subject, write "Full_Name, Position" or Apply online below.