Our Inside Sales Representative will act as a door opener for the sales team, generating qualified meetings by contacting a targeted prospect list (outbound) and following up on inquiries/trade show leads (inbound). Success in this position is achieved through employment of skills including networking, research, managing/updating CRM, updating messaging scripts and more. This B2B lead-generation position requires you to not only think outside of the box - you must strive to strive to create a new box altogether.
· Execute inbound/outbound lead generation strategy for digital and traditional channels including: Organic & Paid Search, Social Media, Content Marketing, Events and Webinars, Review & Advice Sites, Email, Associations, and applicable Offline Channels (e.g. Print and Direct Mail)
· Crush your pipeline targets and constantly identify new opportunities
· Collaborate with marketing team members to ensure timely delivery of successful lead generation programs
· Work closely with the sales team to communicate new campaigns, gain feedback on quality of leads
· Track and Report on effectiveness of campaigns against defined KPIs and use closed loop analysis to continuously improve campaign performance
· 3+ years demonstrated success in B2B lead generation, conversion metrics
· Experience in the apparel/fashion industry is a plus
· A comprehensive understanding of inbound and outbound marketing strategy and tactics
· Strong fundamentals in email marketing, A/B testing methodology, and conversion rate optimization
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Technical proficiency in MS Office Suite, email marketing, cold calling and any other lead generation tools
· Desire to learn and grow professionally
· A demonstrated work ethic and attention to detail
· A positive attitude, even in the face of rejection
Build your career at one of America's fastest growing companies.
Since first incorporating in May 2016, Suuchi Inc. has rapidly grown in every way imaginable. With over 100 team members, multiple in-house services, and a 23% revenue increase per month, Suuchi Inc. is reviving apparel manufacturing in the USA.
Who do we hire?
Passionate people with a "can-do" attitude.
Fearless people who love problem-solving.
Self-driven people who look at the big picture.
Sound like you? Apply to one of the job postings below by emailing [email protected] - in the subject, write "Full_Name, Position" or Apply online below.