Suuchi Inc is looking for an Technical Design Manager who will report to the Vice President, Customer Relations. The Technical Design Manager is responsible for assisting with the technical design of orders. This includes grading, working with account managers to confirm that garments are completed according to customer specifications, working with tech packs, work with customers to ensure samples are made above and beyond expectations of the client.
· High level of professionalism
· Prior experience in technical design required
· Able to multi-task and work under pressure
· Strong customer service skills
· Prior knowledge of the garment manufacturing process
· Knowledge of how to read a tech pack
· Able to react quickly and solve problems effectively and proactively
· Able to work both alone and as part of a team
· Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) strongly desired
Why Work for Suuchi Inc
- Be a part of a rapidly expanding company!
- We are ten to fifteen minutes away from the Lincoln Tunnel
- Generous benefits!
- Family atmosphere
Build your career at one of America's fastest growing companies.
Since first incorporating in May 2016, Suuchi Inc. has rapidly grown in every way imaginable. With over 100 team members, multiple in-house services, and a 23% revenue increase per month, Suuchi Inc. is reviving apparel manufacturing in the USA.
Who do we hire?
Passionate people with a "can-do" attitude.
Fearless people who love problem-solving.
Self-driven people who look at the big picture.
Sound like you? Apply to one of the job postings below by emailing [email protected] - in the subject, write "Full_Name, Position" or Apply online below.