Founded in 2016, Suuchi Inc. is reinventing the fashion supply chain and is the answer to one of the last multi-trillion dollar problems yet to be solved.
Our proprietary software and mobile app, The Suuchi Grid, connects brands with our shop floor allowing for a fully integrated supply chain.
Our team of experienced developers, sales professionals & marketers, seamstresses, designers, and project managers are our company’s pride. We believe true “know-how” comes from all walks of life. With our 27 different nationalities and a team of over 150 employees, Suuchi Inc. embraces every employee’s value and diversity to the company.
We are enjoying significant business momentum, and just closed $8M in funding to fuel continued 3X revenue growth. Selling our platform to 150+ large, midsized and emerging brands has driven our tremendous growth to date, and are seeking Database Engineer to reach our revenue goals. This is a role with tremendous growth opportunities and the potential to work with a large portfolio of brands.
- Overseeing all Database Operations including planning, configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring, security configurations and migrations
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of availability, and security
- Build & Manage Postgres databases in multiple environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure Postgres implementations & integrations meets or exceeds performance requirements
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
- Design and implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
- Working with Postgres in public cloud spaces like AWS
- Researches, evaluates, tests and implements database technologies and features.
- Implement/Support Replication, Clustering and Online Backups
- B.S in related field or comparable business experience
- 5-8 years database administration experience required
- Experience with database backup/recovery
- Clear communications (oral and written) and willing team player
- Fundamental database design skills and understanding of logical/physical modeling
- Broad expertise in supporting development teams with database access, SQL tuning, Stored Procedure use and design decisions
- Superb Knowledge of Postgres
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native and 3rd party monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Demonstrated understanding of complex SQL, stored procedures, database functions, and scripts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Data Security, Database Encryption and data protection best practices
The culture at Suuchi Inc. is an inclusive and collaborative environment where egos are left at the door. The company is made up of hard working, smart innovators who know ideas come from many different places. The company values good work ethic, respect, collaboration, vision creation, and transparency. Those that succeed at Suuchi Inc. carry these values, believe in the company’s mission to democratize fashion & disrupt the industry, and apply the values to their work and relationship building.
Go to all jobs