Carlstadt, NJ 07072
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Founded in 2016, Suuchi is reinventing the supply chain and is the answer to one of the last multi-trillion-dollar problems yet to be solved.
We are enjoying significant business momentum, selling our platform to enterprise, and midsized companies to drive shorter lead times, improve gross margins, and sell more, faster. We now need to drive the feature and functions of the Suuchi GRID to the future, as we have increased the size of our engineering team we need to bring on a Product Manager to drive our mission forward. The Product manager will have experience in driving features and functionality forward with a keen eye on customer feedback. Reporting to the VP of Product and working closely with Engineering, UX/UI, Sales and Marketing.
- Support sales, account managers, and client success by acting as product expert by:
- Running Product demonstrations
- Feeding new features and deliveries to the organization
- Taking in feedback from teams and customers to drive future enhancements
- Leading SaaS integrations
- Market development responsibilities to include
- Assessing product, technology and customer trends to drive new product development.
- Maintain competitive market intelligence and understanding of workflows, functionality, and corporate activities.
- Work with marketing team members to create collateral and client-ready documentation to use throughout the life of a sales cycle.
- Manage roadmap for assigned aspects of the Suuchi Grid
- Prioritize and communicate potential tradeoffs for new functionality.
- Manage and track KPIs for functionality delivered
- Compile and create requirement documentation through user stories
- Wireframe solution for new functionality
- Lead UAT for releases
- Ability to direct and prioritize team projects and initiatives in a dynamic environment. Must wisely reprioritize efforts as business circumstances and opportunities warrant.
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- High energy, self-starter and strong team player.
- Desire to win and attracted to challenges
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish consensus on vision, set clear goals, and measure and report on progress
- Ability to translate strategic imperatives at the macro level into initiatives and priorities for their own work and/or the work of their part of the organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Ability to listen to client feedback and generate actionable items
- Comfort and ability to deal directly with clients
- Understanding of the supply chain solutions, ERP, PLM, Project Management Software, and communication tools
- Fast learner who drives under pressure
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and JIRA
- 5-7 years of product management experience required
- Bachelors degree
- Spanish speaking a plus
Go to all jobs