Founded in 2016, Suuchi Inc. is reinventing the fashion supply chain and is the answer to one of the last multi-trillion dollar problems yet to be solved.
Our proprietary software and mobile app, The Suuchi Grid, connects brands with our shop floor allowing for a fully integrated supply chain.
Our team of experienced developers, sales professionals & marketers, seamstresses, designers, and project managers are our company’s pride. We believe true “know-how” comes from all walks of life. With our 27 different nationalities and a team of over 150 employees, Suuchi Inc. embraces every employee’s value and diversity to the company.
We are enjoying significant business momentum, and just closed $8M in funding to fuel continued 3X revenue growth. Selling our platform to 150+ large, midsize and emerging brands has driven our tremendous growth to date, and are seeking Senior Product Manager to reach our revenue goals. This is a role with tremendous growth opportunities and the potential to work with a large portfolio of brands.
The Product Manager will help drive implementation of the Suuchi GRID. The product manager will execute the company’s vision by managing the product road map and executing releases through working with various departments within Suuchi Inc. Creation and presentation of user stories and drive product concept to launch. Reporting to the VP of Product.
· Support sales, account managers, and client success by acting as product expert by:
· Running Product demonstrations
· Feeding new features and deliveries to the organization
· Taking in feedback from teams to drive future enhancements
· Market development responsibilities to include
· Assessing product, technology and customer trends to drive new product development.
· Maintain competitive market intelligence and understanding of workflows, functionality, and corporate activities.
· Work with marketing team members to create collateral and client-ready documentation to use throughout the life of a sales cycle.
· Manage road map for assigned aspects of the Suuchi Grid
· Prioritize and communicate potential trade offs for new functionality.
· Manage and track KPIs for functionality delivered
· Compile and create user stories
· Wireframe solution for new functionality
Other responsibilities as assigned
· Must have 2-6 years of product management experience.
· Bachelor Degree in related field required.
· Ability to direct and prioritize team projects and initiatives in a dynamic environment. Must wisely re-prioritize efforts as business circumstances and opportunities warrant.
· Experience working in an AGILE environment
· High energy, self-starter and strong team player.
· Desire to win and attracted to challenges
· Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
· Ability to establish consensus on vision, set clear goals, and measure and report on progress
· Ability to translate strategic imperatives at the macro level into initiatives and priorities for their own work and/or the work of their part of the organization
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail, and time management skills
· Ability to listen to client feedback and generate actionable items
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and JIRA
· Lean Six Sigma and Supply Chain experience (preferred)
· Pragmatic Marketing certification (preferred)
· Understanding of the fashion industry and PLM software a plus
· Spanish speaking a plus
The culture at Suuchi Inc. is an inclusive and collaborative environment where egos are left at the door. The company is made up of hard working, smart innovators who know ideas come from many different places. The company values good work ethic, respect, collaboration, vision creation, and transparency. Those that succeed at Suuchi Inc. carry these values, believe in the company’s mission to democratize fashion & disrupt the industry, and apply the values to their work and relationship building.