Founded in 2016, Suuchi Inc. is reinventing the fashion supply chain and is the answer to one of the last multi-trillion dollar problems yet to be solved.
Our proprietary software and mobile app, The Suuchi Grid, connects brands with our shop floor allowing for a fully integrated supply chain.
Our team of experienced developers, sales professionals & marketers, seamstresses, designers, and project managers are our company’s pride. We believe true “know-how” comes from all walks of life. With our 27 different nationalities and a team of over 150 employees, Suuchi Inc. embraces every employee’s value and diversity to the company.
We are enjoying significant business momentum, and just closed $8M in funding to fuel continued 3X revenue growth. Selling our platform to 150+ large, midsized and emerging brands has driven our tremendous growth to date, and are seeking Production Development Manager to reach our revenue goals. This is a role with tremendous growth opportunities and the potential to work with a large portfolio of brands.
This is a client facing role and the candidate for this position will be the face of the company. Directly managing product development and overseeing each project from initial concept (product & service agreement) through delivery.
· Create, build and implement customized product development and production.
· TNA Calendar to ensure speed to market based on the project scope.
· Strong understanding of both domestic and Western Hemisphere production.
· Work with Production team and Materials Sourcing team to troubleshoot and resolve production or quality issues.
· Domestic apparel production experience preferred.
· Ability to building BOM’s Tech Packs for production.
· Communication with Sales and other departments on Fees/service agreements and monitoring all point of agreement are met.
· Directly responsible to monitor development status for each project to ensure compliance with event schedule and on time delivery.
· Monitor and liaise with Production department to ensure compliance with on time delivery.
· Communicate with clients bi-weekly to ensure strong relationships.
· Other duties as assigned.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Problem Solving oriented
Master in Outlook, Word, and Excel
Highly organized and ability to maintain multiple calendars
High sense of urgency and recognition of priority.
Spanish speaking a plus
Bachelors Degree required.
Job Type: Full-time