Founded in 2016, Suuchi Inc. is reinventing the fashionsupply chain and is the answer to one of the last multi-trillion dollarproblems yet to be solved.
Our proprietary software and mobile app, The Suuchi Grid,connects brands with our shop floor allowing for a fully integrated supplychain.
Our team of experienced developers, sales professionals& marketers, seamstresses, designers, and project managers are ourcompany’s pride. We believe true “know-how” comes from all walks of life. Withour 27 different nationalities and a team of over 150 employees, Suuchi Inc.embraces every employee’s value and diversity to the company.
The company focuses on speed to market through integratedtechnology while providing very competitive pricing. Suuchi Inc is currentlylooking to expand its Technology Department by adding an iOS Developer. TheDeveloper would be reporting to Suuchi Inc’s Senior Software Engineer toprovide the best application programming.
Successful applicants will have hands on experience in thefollowing fields:
– iOS development and programming experience in Swift
– Consuming restful APIs within an iOS app
– Maintaining a single app for multiple iOS versions a plus
– Performance and memory tuning with tools like Instruments.
– Creating iOS APIs following Apple API principles andconventions.
– Building and maintaining features using Swift
– Identifying and correcting bottlenecks to ensure cleanperformance of the application
– Apple App store experience (provisioning, certificates,itunesconnect)
In addition, successful applicants will:
– Be proficient in understanding code versioning tools suchas Git
– Have an understanding of Apple’s design principles andinterface guidelines
– Strong ability and effectiveness working in a significanttechnical problem domain, in the term of plan, design, execution, continuousrelease and service operation.
– Develop software solutions by studying information needs;conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes;investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
– Ability to effectively work in collaborative multipleproject team environments and ship production features in a fast-paced startupenvironment.
– Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Customer/End results/Metrics driven in design anddevelopment.
– Clearly and regularly communicate with technical supportcolleagues
– Test and maintain software products to ensure strongfunctionality and optimization, and recommend improvements to existing softwareprograms as necessary
– Demonstrate a strong understanding of projects from theperspective of both client and business
– Node JS experience a plus
– BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or relatedfield, OR equivalent experience.
– Knowledge in AWS
– Knowledge in Relational databases like Postgres.
Why Work for Suuchi Inc
– Be part of a family atmosphere
– Generous benefits!
– Competitive salary
Job Type: Full-time