Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Founded in 2016, Suuchi Inc. is reinventing the fashion supply chain and is the answer to one of the last multi-trillion dollar problems yet to be solved. Our proprietary software and mobile app, The Suuchi GRID, connects brands with our shop floor allowing for a fully integrated supply chain.
Our team of experienced developers, sales professionals & marketers, seamstresses, designers, and project managers are our company’s pride. We believe true “know-how” comes from all walks of life. With our 27 different nationalities and a team of over 150 employees, Suuchi Inc. embraces every employee’s value and diversity to the company.
We are enjoying significant business momentum, and just closed $8M in funding to fuel continued 3X revenue growth. Selling our platform to 150+ large, midsized and emerging brands has driven our tremendous growth to date, and we are now ready to build upon and accelerate this momentum fueled by a modern, cross-discipline marketing machine.
The E-Commerce Senior Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing operations of our new B2B e-commerce business, SuuchiX, leveraging their experience across marketing, site merchandising, operations, and product management to help scale our new brand. It is a highly collaborative role, working alongside SuuchiX Operations, Marketing, Product and all other teams, to drive the pipeline, support growth and achieve revenue goals.
What you will do:
- Be Responsible for merchandising strategy and placement of products featured on home, landing, catalog, and product pages
- Implement and optimize site merchandising strategies that focus on conversion, findability, user engagement, and frictionless shopping. Tactics include: traffic optimization, site taxonomy, bundling, cross-sell/up-sell, user-generated content, product data strategy, and photography
- Leverage personalization platform to create unique user experiences for each visitor to the site
- Develop a full marketing strategy
- Maintain an accurate product catalog (pricing, copy, imagery, meta data, etc.)
- Collaborate across marketing, design, and operations to set up new products
- Build and maintain all promotional tools and campaigns (promo codes, gift with purchase, surprise, and delight, etc.)
- Maintain accurate playbooks for key functions within the E-Commerce function
Who you are:
- 8+ years in E-Commerce or digital product experience
- Strong experience working with E-Commerce platforms
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and trends
- Ability to use Google Analytics or similar, to measure site performance and KPIs
- Proficiency with Facebook ad platform
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong interest in the e-commerce/digital industry
- Performance mindset and result driven marketer
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic, highly energetic environment.
- Highly organized, great attention to detail, deadline driven, curious and innovative
- A real team player and a self-motivated individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master preferred
Go to all jobs