Founded in 2016, Suuchi Inc. is reinventing the fashion supply chain and is the answer to one of the last multi-trillion dollar problems yet to be solved.
Our proprietary software and mobile app, The Suuchi Grid, connects brands with our shop floor allowing for a fully integrated supply chain.
Our team of experienced developers, sales professionals & marketers, seamstresses, designers, and project managers are our company’s pride. We believe true “know-how” comes from all walks of life. With our 27 different nationalities and a team of over 150 employees, Suuchi Inc. embraces every employee’s value and diversity to the company.
We are enjoying significant business momentum, and just closed $8M in funding to fuel continued 3X revenue growth. Selling our platform to 150+ large, midsized and emerging brands has driven our tremendous growth to date, and we are seeking Sr Manager, Enterprise SaaS Sales to contribute to our mission of exceeding our revenue goals.
The culture at Suuchi Inc. is a dynamic, inclusive and collaborative environment where egos are checked at the door. The company is made up of hard working, smart innovators who know ideas come from many different places. The company values exceptional work ethic, mutual respect, collaboration, creative vision and transparency. Those that succeed at Suuchi Inc., believe in the company’s mission to democratize fashion & disrupt the industry, while applying these inherent core values to their work and relationship building.
Suuchi Inc.’s Senior Manager, Enterprise SaaS sales will be responsible for closing inbound leads, outbound outreach to established & enterprise brands, to ensure faster sales cycle times. This person will need to be a self-starter that works well with teams, isn’t afraid to provide input during meetings, and is willing to work hard at this fast-growing, scaling company.
The Senior Manager of Enterprise sales will be a go-getter that will have many opportunities to close deals & expand the Suuchi Inc. client portfolio. Self-improvement is a big part of the team at Suuchi Inc., so this person needs to constantly seek ways to improve their sales strategy.
What makes a great Enterprise Sales Professional at Suuchi?
- Managing Complex Sales Approach: Comfortable handling different sales scenarios, following complex sales process guidance, and presenting company value propositions
- Driving for Results: Relentless in the pursuit of key strategic goals, does not lose focus and is not easily distracted from core mission, seeks out quantitative comparison from both past performance and against peer groups, and shows a consistent pattern of positive results
- Opportunity Management: Adept at managing pipeline, forecast accuracy via deal inspection, and opportunity management inspection
- Account Management: Adept at managing pipeline, forecast accuracy via deal inspection, account plans, account reviews and account management inspection.
- Strategic: Able to articulate customer value proposition and link Suuchi solutions to the customer strategy
- Domain Expertise, Personal Learning & Development: Regardless of Fashion experience, takes a personal interest in becoming a student of the industry, to understand changing market place conditions, new products and innovation.
SALES EXPERIENCE: 2 – 8 Years (required)
FASHION EXPERIENCE: 2 Years (preferred)
- Proactive in scheduling phone calls and F2F meetings with multiple lead sources (marketing, networking & referrals) as well as outbound outreach via email, LinkedIn, and calls
- Meet or exceed quarterly/annual sales quotas
- Track, report, and understand your personal performance metrics
- Manage and grow lead pipelines while adopting & adhering to sales process best practices
- Drive Suuchi value proposition conversations with C-suite and VP-level decision-makers about supply chain production challenges, financial upside of increased margins and reduced inventory markdowns.
- Collaborate with internal tech & production teams on custom proposal/business case creation
- Demonstrate adaptability, teamwork, learning ability, and share best practices
- Reports to the VP of Sales
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors Degree Required; Master (preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a quota-based sales position
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Understand technical terminology and language used with the industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Proven ability to meet & exceed sales quota.
- Team player who works collaboratively with colleagues.
- Proactively seeks out knowledge and understanding of the industry pain points, related cost drivers, and best practices.
- Demonstrates the ability to link corporate strategic goals to customer facing solutions
- Results-driven with a passionate ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Travel 15 – 20%
Job Type: Full-time
Go to all jobs