Founded in 2016, Suuchi Inc. is reinventing the fashionsupply chain and is the answer to one of the last multi-trillion dollarproblems yet to be solved.
Our proprietary software and mobile app, The Suuchi Grid, connectsbrands with our shop floor allowing for a fully integrated supply chain.
Our team of experienced developers, sales professionals& marketers, seamstresses, designers, and project managers are ourcompany’s pride. We believe true “know-how” comes from all walks of life. Withour 27 different nationalities and a team of over 150 employees, Suuchi Inc.embraces every employee’s value and diversity to the company.
We are enjoying significant business momentum, and justclosed $8M in funding to fuel continued 3X revenue growth. Selling our platformto 150+ large, midsized and emerging brands has driven our tremendous growth todate and are seeking an Android Developer to reach our revenue goals. This is arole with tremendous growth opportunities and the potential to work with alarge portfolio of brands.
Successfulapplicants will have hands on experience in the following fields:
– Android development and programming experience
– Consuming restful APIs within an Android app
– Maintaining a single app for multiple Android versions a plus
– Building and maintaining features.
– Identifying and correcting bottlenecks to ensure clean performance of theapplication
– Android play store experience
– Translate designs and wireframes into high qualitycode
– Design, build and maintain high performance,reusable and reliable code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, andresponsiveness of the application
– Help maintain code quality and organization
Inaddition, successful applicants will:
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versionsof Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
– Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles,patterns and best practices
– Strong ability and effectiveness working in asignificant technical problem domain, in the term of plan, design, execution,continuous release and service operation.
– Develop software solutions by studying information needs; working with users;studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problemareas; following the software development life cycle.
– Ability to effectively work in collaborative multiple project teamenvironments and ship production features in a fast-paced startup environment.
– Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Customer/End results/Metrics driven in design and development.
– Clearly and regularly communicate with technical support colleagues
– Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality andoptimization, and recommend improvements to existing software programs asnecessary
– Demonstrate a strong understanding of projects from the perspective of bothclient and business
– Node JS experience a plus
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Androidapplications to back-end services
– Experience with offline storage, threading, andperformance tuning
– Ability to design applications around natural userinterfaces, such as “touch”
– Familiarity with the use of additional sensors,such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
– Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem andthe libraries available for common tasks
– Ability to understand business requirements andtranslate them into technical requirements.
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and pushnotifications
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization
– Understanding of Google’s Android design principlesand interface guidelines
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools,such as Git
– Familiarity with continuous integration
– BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, ORequivalent experience.
– Knowledge in AWS
– Knowledge in Relational databases like Postgres.