Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Founded in 2016, Suuchi Inc. is reinventing the fashion supply chain and is the answer to one of the last multi-trillion dollar problems yet to be solved. Our proprietary software and mobile app, The Suuchi GRID, connects brands with our shop floor allowing for a fully integrated supply chain.
Our team of experienced developers, sales professionals & marketers, seamstresses, designers, and project managers are our company’s pride. We believe true “know-how” comes from all walks of life. With our 27 different nationalities and a team of over 150 employees, Suuchi Inc. embraces every employee’s value and diversity to the company.
We are enjoying significant business momentum, and just closed $8M in funding to fuel continued 3X revenue growth. Selling our platform to 150+ large, midsized and emerging brands has driven our tremendous growth to date, and we are now ready to build upon and accelerate this momentum fueled by a modern, cross-discipline marketing machine.
The Director of Demand Generation will lead demand creation strategies, nurture and conversion efforts in support of company revenue goals. This role is responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs that lead prospects through the marketing funnel and optimize leads conversion. It is a highly collaborative role, working alongside Product Marketing, Sales, Product and all other teams, to drive the pipeline, support growth and achieve revenue goals.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to grow with our company and has experience in fast-pace environments, preferably Fashion and SaaS.
What you will do:
- Deliver repeatable, scalable, sustainable and predictable marketing-generated revenue through a results-driven approach
- Oversee, optimize, scale, activate and implement our demand generation strategy to create a robust marketing pipeline focusing on the development of qualified leads
- Develop and execute inbound and outbound marketing strategies and activities, supporting sales pipeline and demand generation objectives. This will include any marketing strategies and media.
- Design and supervise the lead follow-up process for all campaigns and track program performance.
- Manage vendor relationships and research new vendors as needed, trial implementation, and selection process for SEO, paid advertising, and reporting
- Map client’s experience, define KPIs, create results forecasts, track performance and continually refine process to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Work with Sales Development Representatives to open up new demand opportunities, providing strategic direction, guidance, tools and techniques
- Supervise a team of marketers to help you execute at large
- Coordinate with Product Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Sales, Product and Account Management teams to organize and optimize demand generation activities and marketing strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends, technology, market shifts, etc.
Who you are:
- 8+ years of marketing experience, with a specific focus on planning and managing B2B demand generation programs that produce high quality opportunities and create exponential revenue, preferably in a SaaS environment
- 5+ years of leadership experience preferably in a startup
- Analytical individual who is comfortable with tracking and reporting on leading campaign performance metrics as well as revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI.
- Hands-on experience with key demand creation approaches
- Performance mindset and result driven marketer
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Proven ability to manage teams, multiple projects, programs and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic, highly energetic environment.
- Highly organized, great attention to detail, deadline driven, curious and innovative
- A real leader and team player, and a self-motivated individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills, writing skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master preferred
Go to all jobs