BUILD YOUR BRAND THE RIGHT WAY
Starting a new fashion brand can be an overwhelming task.
We take the guesswork out of building your business.
Partner with us to design, manufacture, and ship your dream designs.
LEARN OUR PROCESS
If you’re ready to bring your ideas to market and you aren’t sure where to start, this webinar is a great first step to understanding the process of how to build your brand. Watch our FREE 45-minute webinar replay that covers product development, production, and our technology. Click the link below!
We love hearing from our clients and finding ways to feature them through our content! Whether it be on our podcast, YouTube videos, etc., we’re here to help!
Enjoy the video & check out our YouTube channel!
Launch your brand in a few easy steps:
STEP 1: Start with a virtual consultation with one of our partnership managers. We’ll review the scope of your project & discuss timelines & finances.
STEP 2: Once you’ve committed to work with us on the development & production of your product(s), we provide you with a Suuchi GRID account to give you a real-time view into the product lifecycle.
STEP 3: Product development begins: our team will begin to develop the intellectual property of your styles. The image below breaks down each stage of product development.
STEP 4: Production begins – this process takes 4-6 weeks on average. Once completed, we QC your products, package & ship your finished goods to a fulfillment center, your retailers, and/or to your location.
The Suuchi Podcast
Our interview series where we chat with entrepreneurs to learn how they’ve successfully launched and grown their brands. We talk with industry leaders to learn their stories as well and provide valuable tips and insight for Emerging Brands. The premise of this podcast is to empower our listeners. Enjoy and we hope you find value in these episodes!
PROBLEMS WE SOLVE FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Don’t know how to design
- Don’t understand the manufacturing process
- Don’t know where to source trims and fabrics
- Communication challenges with other manufacturers, especially outside the U.S.
- Don’t want high MOQ’s
- Transparency issues in supply chain, which causes delays on product launches
- Our in-house design team takes care of this process for you 100% – they create your CADs (2D/3D), tech packs, and patterns
- The Suuchi Grid & your account manager breaks this process down for you so you fully understand the stages & what’s necessary in order to create your garments
- Our in-house sourcing team takes care of this for you with our network of reliable partners
- The Suuchi Grid is your communication hub so you always have easy access to the team working on your project – no more missed emails!
- Our MOQ’s are 50 units per style
- The Suuchi Grid provides you with a fully transparent supply chain
To help you prepare for the initial meeting, below are some standard questions we ask you:
- Do you have any Tech Packs, CADs or Patterns completed or would you like us to create?
- Please attach (in the initial email to email@example.com) any reference images or tech packs you may have completed
- How many styles are you looking to manufacture?
- When were you looking to get your project started?
- How many units per style are you looking for?
- What is your budget for this project?
Startup Brands - Common Questions
What kind of clothing do you manufacture?
Suuchi Inc. creates a wide variety of clothing for men, women, children, pets and accessories. Some of our categories include: casual wear, activewear, swimwear, uniforms and workwear, outerwear, and high end fashion, to name a few
Do you offer discounts at larger production runs?
Suuchi Inc.’s flexible model allows for both small-batch production and larger order volumes. As unit volume increases, we are able to offer price breaks at the unit level.
Do you work with sustainable fabrics?
Yes! Our sourcing team can work directly with your brand to find sustainable and eco-friendly fabrics that align with your brand’s values.
Can you supply materials?
Yes! Suuchi Inc. has an incredible Sourcing Management team and a curated connection of suppliers for fabrics of all kinds: trims, printing, embroidery, and hardware; just to name a few.
Do you provide textile and/or screen printing?
Suuchi Inc. can manage your products’ printing and use one of our trusted sister-facilities located just a few miles from our HQ.