On today’s episode, Irina interviews Penny Goffman, the owner and founder of Jolie Gotique, a modern boutique on wheels that literally comes to you for a unique styling and buying experience. They host pop-ups at private events, parties, clubs, school, businesses, and even fundraisers. Penny started her career in the finance world, then became a teacher, and through the massive amount of styling requests from her students’ moms, she decided to launch her own business.
This episode is perfect for those of you that are in a profession you know that long-term isn’t where you ultimately want to end up at. You may also be thinking about launching your own company, and you’re just trying to find the inspiration to take that leap of faith. Taking risks in life can be scary and you might even fail at times, but knowing that you went out there and gave it your best and being able to learn from that failure is a huge win…even if you don’t see it at the time.
Some of the topics that covered throughout this episode are:
- Trying new career paths when you’re getting started in the professional world
- Finding inspiration for launching your own business
- The power of word-of-mouth marketing
- Building a business based on solving a problem
- Expanding your suite of services/products and creating new customer experiences
- Managing with stress and staying motivated
- Making your failures a win, even if it doesn’t feel like one
- Learning how to say “no” more often
- Delegating and not micro-managing your employees
- Marketing and having a consistent brand voice throughout your website, blog, and social channels
- Collaborating with other brands and influencers
Want to watch the episode instead? Find it on YouTube!
We hope that you enjoy today’s episode and that it inspires you to take action on your dreams! Regardless of what past experience you have or what life circumstances you may be facing, find a way to believe in yourself and slowly, but surely, you’ll begin to take steps that will attract all of the resources and people necessary in order to build that dream brand. It’s the power of positive thinking, combined with action that will take you to the next level in your life and business.
Share this episode with someone you think could benefit from what we cover! Keep hustling fellow brand owners.
Looking to launch a fashion brand?
- Email us at email@example.com and our team of experts with guide you through the process!
- Explore our website – suuchi.com – to learn more about our solutions, technology, and capabilities.