Behind the Seams is Suuchi Inc.’s video series where we sit down with our brand to discuss their company’s journey, how our technology and manufacturing solutions have helped them along the way, and where they’re looking to take the company next. This week we are proud to feature Dan & Tessa Sullivan, Co-Founders of SOLO New England.
SOLO New England was inspired by Dan’s love for golf and his struggle to find clothes that he felt comfortable to go out in after golfing with friends. While their first collection was made for golf, the brand is now scaling to new heights to be a timeless line for the modern man.
On this episode, we discuss:
– The inspiration behind the brand
– The process of designing traditional pieces with a modern twist
– Their process to find Suuchi as a partner
– The benefits of the Suuchi GRID
– What to expect next from SOLO New England