On today’s episode, Emanuel interviews Martin Ochwat, a lifestyle design entrepreneur, to uncover how he went from managing a $100M marketing budget in Silicon Valley to traveling the world for the past two years to uncovering a fundamental problem around the world that inspired his new business venture. This episode is perfect for early-stage brands since Martin expands on his marketing experience and how to incorporate his tactics into your own business.
We hope that this episode provides you with insight on approaches to marketing your brand, testing new products, and creating your dream brand and lifestyle. Keep crushing it, fellow brand owners!
Let us know your favorite part of this episode so we can continue to produce better content to further empower you all!
— More on Martin:
- Founder of 7-figure e-Commerce businesses and advisor to marketing leaders scaling their businesses.
- As a former data-driven marketer at Machine Zone, I helped manage and automate a $100 million annual Facebook ad budget. From this work, I now hold a patent in predictive modeling related to ad buying.
- After quitting my job in 2017, I visited 30 countries in 2 years.
- Currently working on a new zero-waste e-Commerce company and enjoy helping people in all aspects of digital marketing & e-Commerce.
I’m always open to connecting with founders, marketing leaders, & like-minded people – reach out via LinkedIn or email [email protected]
Check out my new blog for the latest trends in digital marketing & eCommerce: http://martinochwat.com/
— Need help launching?
- Email us at [email protected] & our team of experts with guide you through the process