On today’s episode, Emanuel sits down with Samuel Krost, the founder and CEO of Krost, a youth-inspired, sustainable luxury fashion brand that’s looking to make a positive impact in the world. Making an impact can mean many things and the magnitude of said impact varies, but if you’re launching or rebranding your brand/company, focus on ways that your products and/or mission contributes to a cause that you and your community are passionate about. This is one of the best ways to building a community of brand ambassadors that truly support and love your brand – especially with younger consumers!
Sam is truly inspired by today’s youth and how in-tune they are with what’s really going on in the world. Whether it be pushing for gun control to stop the tragic mass shootings that occur or how large corporations are have caused great harm to the planet, today’s youth is fighting to make the world a safer and better place to live in. He’s committed to support and champion change with them by partnering with non-profit organizations that aim to truly make this world a better place today and for generations to come.
Throughout this talk, we cover important topics that brands should consider as they enter the market and scale their brands. Some of these topics include:
- The inspiration behind the brand
- Partnering with non-profits to make a greater impact
- Building a brand that stands for something – taking a stand – and being authentic
- How fashion is just the start for the brand
- Creating multiple channels of distribution to build engagement and community
- Learnings from previous ventures and jobs that prepared Sam to launch Krost
- Making your mistakes a win by learning from them
- Building your team, getting mentors in the industry, and finding investors
- Creating a positive culture at your company that inspires your team members
- The power of positive thinking
- Challenges and learnings that he and his team have faced along the way
When it comes to building a brand or rebranding an existing or legacy brand, you really need to think about how you can build something that will stick and grow in 2020 and beyond. Whether you’re introducing new products into the market or you’re starting with pre-manufactured, white-label, styles, you need to consider the greater purpose of your brand’s existence. Consumers are tuned in and they want to support brands that really stand for something and aim to make an impact. Understand your “why” guys!
We hope you enjoy the episode and keep crushing it, fellow hustlers.
To learn more about Krost:
Looking to launch a fashion brand?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of experts with guide you through the process!
Explore our website – suuchi.com – to learn more about our solutions, technology, and capabilities.